Friday, November 30, 2007

The Treadmill Sensei Can Blowfex Me

I wanted to read some reviews to see what other people thought of this treadmill. The Amazon reviews have been particularly encouraging and mostly in line with that I’ve come to expect from Bowflex. However, I stumbled across a site called The Treadmill Sensei who reviewed the Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill very poorly, 2.5 Golden Buddhas out of 5 bad in fact. So, I’ve decided to write a response to the Treadmill Sensei to counter some of off base and totally inaccurate reviews, as well as a couple contradictions.

First he talks about how they break down after a year. Well, my Bowflex Series 7 has lasted me more than a year and I’ve used. I mean, I’ve really used it! When I started working out on mine I weighed about 27 lbs. more than the recommended user weight and have used this treadmill religiously 3-5 times a week for at least an hour a week. At the moment I’m using it about 3 times a week, but I’ll run for an hour straight! Obviously we can’t be talking about the same treadmill. So far the only break down on my Series 7 was a broken shroud I cracked myself when I moved it! What’s more, he claims poor customer service! BAHHHHHUMBUGGGG! Bowflex was more than happy to replace my shroud, they were very nice on the phone, and I got my shroud within a few business days! URGHHHH!

Hey got the part about being heavy right, but what do you expect for a treadmill that’s 20” x 60”! A large person like me NEEDS that kind of space; at least I did when I first started out!

Next he tries to badmouth the horsepower. Okay, they may have fudged with the 3.0 HP rating a bit, but it still has 2 whole horsepower. That’s plenty for a treadmill, and it doesn’t work extra hard and get loud when I start to run on it. Well, at least it’s not screeching like a bat out of hell as the Treadmill Sensei would have you believe.

I also take issue with the Treadmill Sensei downgrading the Bowflex Series 7 for a 2 year parts and 1 year labor warranty when he praises Horizon Fitness for their 1 year parts and labor warranty on the T74! What, is he off his rocker? This guy must obviously be senile because he contradicts himself all over his treadmill blog.

Turns out, the Treadmill Sensei doesn’t know what he’s talking about and all his talk of owning a fitness repair shop are a lie! The whole story can be found at Fitness Equipment Expert. An engineer from Spirit exposes the Treadmill Sensei for what he is, a failed cartoonist fraud!

So, bottom line, I love the Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill. It helped me lose weight and the Treadmill Sensei has no idea what he’s talking about because he’s probably never even seen a treadmill!

No comments: