Friday, January 18, 2008

Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill Review

Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill ReviewKonichiwa!
Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill Review
Bowflex Series 7 Rating: 5 stars out of 5 for an unbeatable price and an incredible design
Price: $1389
Buy The Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill

I want to start out my Series 7 Review by addressing a negative review from the so called “Treadmill Sensei”. He claims that the Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill has a poor warranty and complains about it. I would like to ask why he hasn’t rated the Horizon T71 Treadmill poorly for having a bad warranty when the Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill offers longer motor and parts coverage? I think he’s just putting up stuff he thinks will sell. Oh wait, as it turns out he is, check Fitness Equipment Expert for the expose.

Sorry for digressing, liars get me fuming pretty quick, especially when they lie about excellent equipment like the Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill. There’s a lot of features I like about this treadmill. First one I want to talk about is the Strike Zone shock absorption system. Running on dirt and pavement can deal a lot of stress to your body, well designed and built treadmills alleviate a lot of this stress with shock absorption systems that cushion your steps. The Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill has one of the best shock absorption systems for a residential grade treadmill. People who exercise on the Series 7 say it’s like “walking on air”.

Let’s face it, if you’re buying a treadmill you’re probably fat. Most Americans are. Bowflex knows this and made an exceptionally large running area and deck for users to enjoy freedom of movement during running and walking workouts. Bowflex’s running area is 20” x 60”, most treadmills are 18” x 52”, that’s a huge difference! I personally hate some of the smaller treadmills out there, I just feel so cramped and crowded when I use them.

Programs are okay, I’m satisfied with the wide range of 15 programs, would have like to see 20, but you can’t have EVERYTHING. But I really, really like the built in BMI or Body Mass Index test. Users can test how much fat they have on their bodies. It’s very useful for tracking your results.

Convenience features include a built in fan and computer controlled incline controls. I definitely prefer a treadmill with electronically controlled incline, I hate bending down to adjust a knob or press a release button and then having to lift the deck to get things just right. Far more convenient and you can adjust your workout difficulty without stopping.

As much as I love the Bowflex Series 7, I still have a couple gripes. This one I’m not exactly sure can be attributed to the Bowflex itself, perhaps it’s just a coincidence, but some users have reported static shock while using it. Maybe the treadmill belt grip causes some extra friction. Not that big of a deal, even if it is the treadmill design causing the shock. Scrolling messages are also a little difficult to read if you have poor vision. I do, but that’s what glasses are for.

Final Analysis
The Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill gets my highest rating of 5 stars out of 5 stars for several reasons. First, it’s an extremely reliable and comfortable treadmill that can withstand years of use while maintaining structural integrity, second it has an impressive array of features including a built in fan and an excellent console display. The Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill does not display any serious drawbacks or defects. I’m confident in recommending the Bowflex Series 7 as a strong buy to you, my loyal readers in confidence.


No comments: