Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Blaze Home Gym Review

Bowflex Blaze Home Gym Review
Bowflex Blaze Home Gym Rating:
4 stars out of 5 for being a little pricey
Price: $829
Buy The Bowflex Blaze Home Gym

I just spent about 5 hours filling out my taxes. I wish things were simpler. Can I deduct this, should I count that? Who needs it? I wish I could just say “I made this much” and the IRS says “this is how much we’re screwin’ ya”. Anyway, one of the things I like about Bowflex’s Home Gym product line is the simplified warranty. Home Gym manufacturers often count guide rods separate from bushings, and weight stacks different from frame. Bowflex offers a simple warranty to follow, 5 year warranty against all workmanship and defects, and lifetime warranty on all resistance rods. It’s easy enough to follow even for someone as dull as me!

So, what does the Bowflex Blaze Home Gym have to offer weight trainers? Well, the Bowflex Blaze includes a lat tower to build up your back and shoulder muscles, a pulley station for squats and a number of other exercises like rows and pull downs. Oh yeah, and the seat slides when performing rows. If you’ve ever done rows on a home gym before you know how useful a sliding seat can be. Side note, rowing definitely helps improve cardiovascular endurance, just in case you were wondering. Users can build up their lungs and explode their arms at the same time!

The Bowflex Blaze Home Gym enables users to perform over 60 different exercises targeting the arms, abdominals, chest, shoulders, and legs. The Bowflex Blaze will help just about anyone looking to build muscle strength or tone reach their goals. If you’re worried about the resistance bands not providing enough resistance, the Bowflex Blaze comes with 210 lbs. of resistance standard, and can be increased to 310 and 410 lbs. worth of resistance. That leaves plenty of room for just about anyone to improve.

This is one of my favorite Bowflex Home Gyms and I strongly recommend it for anyone except for professional weightlifters. The Bowflex Blaze Home Gym is a strong buy!